1. Q: Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
A: Shopping with eFootwear.com is safe. Every credit card purchase you make is backed by the eFootwear.com Shopping Guarantee, and our site is protected by SSL encryption technology.
2. Q: Is it safe to use my debit card online?
A: Yes. If you choose to pay by debit card, the amount you charge will be put on "hold", meaning it will not be available to you once you have placed your order. When your transaction is processed, the amount of the sale will be withdrawn from your account and the original "hold" will be voided.
3. Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Google Checkout.
4. Q: How do I order items with Cashier's Checks or Money Orders?
A: You may print out and fill out our FAX form (along with your money order or cashier's check) and send to:
4221 Edgmont Ave
Brookhaven, PA 19015
5. Q: Do you ship to addresses outside of the United States?
A: No, only the US to addresses with USPS zip codes.
6. Q: Do you ship to PO boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
A: Yes, we ship to Military addresses FOR FREE! Please allow additional delivery time for orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
7. Q: When placing an order I get an error message stating that there has been an authorization failure. What went wrong?
A: Please double check the credit card number, credit card verification number (CCV), and expiration date on your credit card. Also, we presently accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Google Checkout for payment.
8. Q: Do you do back orders? What about out-of-stocks?
A: eFootwear.com DOES NOT do back orders. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible and ask if you would like a replacement. Out-of-stock orders will be cancelled unless a replacement item is requested.
9. Q: Do you charge sales tax on any item?
A: No. At this time, there is no sales tax on Internet sales by either the state of PA or by the Federal government.
10. Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
A: Most orders are sent out within 3 business days and often earlier. For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 4-5 business days after the order is shipped. Please allow additional time for shipments to APO/FPO addresses and for foreign orders.
11. Q: What is the status of my order?
A: All orders ship within 1-3 business days via UPS or USPS. You will receive a tracking # via e-mail on the day your package is shipped.
12. Q: Can I track my order?
A: Yes, by using the tracking # provided by UPS or USPS. You will receive this via e-mail on the day your package is shipped.
13. Q: I want to return or exchange my shoes. What do I do?
A: There is a return form included with each order that includes the return address and space to indicate your preference for credit or size exchange. All exchanges are re-shipped from eFootwear.com at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO YOU once the original return has been received at our warehouse. Please send returns/exchanges back in the original box. Returns that are not received in original, new condition may be subject to a $15.00 re-stocking fee.
14. Q: Why are your shoes so inexpensive?
A: eFootwear.com has low overhead, sells more volume and takes a smaller profit margin in order to bring our customers fine brand name quality athletic footwear at reduced prices.
15. Q: How do I sign up for eFootwear.com e-mail list for special sales?
A. Enter your valid email address in the "Get Connected" box and click "Subscribe". This can be found within the right hand column of most any page throughout our website.
16. Q: Do you have a catalog?
A: In order to keep our prices low, we DO NOT have a physical catalog. All our products are online.